Wednesday, May 19, 2010

So tired and Weary!

Well ladies I am not sure what has happend this week I am so behind I can't seem to breathe or get a gulp of air. My husband is on another business trip and the kids have been in a "lovely" mood this week and I just want to pull my hair out. Well I have gotten a lot done and have many great things to show you. I am starting to really do a good menu plan, I recovered an ottoman, I built a small table and decorated our entry way, and various other odd things! Well I hope you ladies are having a great week and I am sorry I havn't sent more encouraging words your way. Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

  1. How do you do all that with your husband away? I barely manage keeping the home in reasonable order, attending to the kids and keeping up with contract work when mine is away. More power to ya!

    ReplyDelete