Monday, May 31, 2010

Manic Monday!

Well it has been really crazy around here my son had a terrible temp thursday, 104, took us almost 24 hours to get it to break and man I have never been so happy to check on my sleeping little one and to find him in a pool of sweat. I just said praise the Lord he is better. I guess I should start by saying that the kids and I do not have insurance right now so it is stressful when one of them is sick. Well sat my best friend called and she was taking her little ones to the urgent care and yes they both had strep along with two other kids at church so yeah we were exposed 4 times and so I had to take my little one in on sunday morning, and yes we have strep, now I am sick and can hardly swallow, although my friend got me some antibiotics from her vet clinic it is the same thing you take as a human but cheaper. Now my daughter is complaining about her throat and we are out of money and she needs to see the doctor. It deffinantly has been a manic day! week! weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    Just thought I'd stop by and say Hi and how was your summer?? I hope you're doing ok. Just wanted to let you know I was thinking about you.
    God bless!
    Wendy
    Faith's Firm Foundation
    www.wendygunn.net

    ReplyDelete