Monday, May 10, 2010

Manic Monday!

Okay ladies I am posting late today beause it really has been a manic monday! It all started last night when my husband picked my 2 year old up at the top of the stairs and when he turned around he tripped and to keep our little one from getting hurt he really hurt himself, he ad one leg completely folded under him and now can barely walk. If you knew my husband you would know he never complains about pain but this morning he called in to work and said can your mom watch th kids I need to go to the doctor. Well we spent all morning in urgent care nothing broken but maybe a bad strain on the ligaments. If not better in a week he will have to see the orthopedic doctor. He is in more pain tonight than this morning and so it has been a crazy day!

Also I am waiting to hear from family in Oklahoma they are right amidst the tornados! I pray they are okay! Ladies let me know how your manic mondays went today! See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. We had quite the manic Monday, too! I FINALLY was able to get out of the house to go to a Zumba class I've really been wanting to go to, which was amazing. But when I got home, my hubby was on the phone--and you know that pasty white look that shows on people when something awful has happened--it was ALL over him. Turns out he was talking to his mom who was in an ambulance with his dad; he had cut his toes off with the lawn mower! Aaag! So my husband had to leave and bring his mom's purse to the hospital (needed insurance info and all that good stuff)...he made it back home around 3 o'clock this morning and will have to drive his mom back into the hospital today. What a day!

    ReplyDelete