Thursday, April 1, 2010

Two New Yummy Snacks!!


Firs is Honey Graham Crackers, this one I have to thank Laura at Heavenly Homemakers for. I will have a link at the end of this most delicious rant to her recipe. I love all of her recipe's and so I was searching for an easy snack, our budget it tight right now and I was looking for something I could make with what I had in my pantry. Man did I hit the jackpot with this. I found th recipe saturday afternoon and by that night we had a batch. My kids wanted to eat all of them right away but I told them we had to save some for some of the other days of this week. The picture above is my second batch I am making tonight. Yes I realize it is 11:45 but I am a night owl. Well these are easy and delicious so check out the recipe Here. I give this a 10star rating.

No Peanut Butter Granola Bars or Squares

Okay well while searching the web for granola bar recipes I found tons but most of them had a lot of peanut butter as their glue. I finally came across one or two without so I took a little from here and a little from there and made some sweet treat ones, as soon as I get a chance to get some dried fruit I will make some healthy treat ones as well. This is my first time making them so I am not going to post the recipe until I taste them I would hate t give you an aweful recipe. These have mini chocolate chips an marshmallow in them.

Also I thought I would add why I needed a peanut free one, my littlest squirt has a horrible peanut allergy.

No comments:

Post a Comment