Monday, April 12, 2010

Manic Monday!

My people will live in peaceful dwelling places, in secure homes, in undisturbed places of rest. Isaiah 32:18

Manic, well I think we use this word a lot but maybe don't mean it well I do mean it. Manic is defined as frenzied: affected with or marked by frenzy or mania uncontrolled by reason. Well that just sums up my Mondays, usually we are recooping from the weekend and also I am trying to make a plan of what I need to get done for the week. My plan is always to big and I am so ADD when I clean house that I feel like nothing gets done sometimes. I chose the verse above because the Lord has told us to be at peace and our homes should be peaceful and I bet many of you that have one or more children know that is hard to accomplish so on Mondays will be a little time to come here and look at some pictures that make me think and feel peaceful. This week the pictures are some I took of my kids and they just make me feel happy! Have a great Monday everyone!






No comments:

Post a Comment