Friday, April 16, 2010

Fabulous Friday's!

For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each one may receive what is due for what he has done in the body, whether good or evil. 2 Corinthians 5:10




 Well sorry ladies for being so MIA for a couple of days it has been crazy here. Well I am back and starting a new segment it is called Fabulous Fridays! This is my weight loss segment for the week or what I will call my getting healthy segment. Before you quit reading know that I am not saying we all need to be super skinny but if we are eating ourself, (or doing any other harmful things) to an early death then I feel like we will have to answer for that. So that being said I would love for you to join me as I go into a new season of life.
 
First, ladies know that I will post some before pictures soon because even though I am extremely embarrassed I need to see it myself to know what I have done to myself. I have always battled staying at a healthy size I usually weighed 120 I am 5'2" so not bad I wore size 8 or 10 and Iwas good until one wonderful day I found out I was having a little pink blessing. I was really sick during my pregnancy so I didn't gain a ton of weight 25 pounds total so not bad and after having the baby and going home I weighed 132 so I thought it wasn't bad my tummy had a little pooch which I hated but I got a beautiful little girl in return what could be better. Well 10 months later we found out we were having a little blue blessing and so I never really quit eating for two, well 19 months after my 1st had my second and we were so happy I did the same thing this go around really sick gained 30 lbs weighed 170 came home and weighed 135 no big deal but I never stopped eating for two. Yes also I am an emotional eater and have gone through many crazy times this past year so I ate a lot so I am here before you at 168lbs and would one day in the near future like to be back to 125 I would be really healthy. Also I am wanting to train to run a Marathon at the end of the year so I got that going for me. So ladies jump right in and join me in the race to get healthy for us and our children.
 
I will post before pictures soon and Every friday I am going to weigh in and let you know how my week went! Have fun doing this ladies put on some praise music and get your body Moving for the Lord.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Amber,
    I'm writing to notify you that you have won a prize on My Very First Blog Contest and Giveaway at Faith's Firm Foundation!
    You won "Five Love Languages" by Gary Chapman! Please email me at
    faithsfirmfoundation@embarqmail.com
    by April 22, 2010, at 10 PM (CST) with your name and address where you would like the prize sent, or you will forfeit the prize, and another name will be drawn. Upon receiving this info, I will send you a confirmation email, and let you know when I have sent the prize.
    Congratulations on being a Winner!
    Blessings,
    Wendy
    www.faithfultojesus.blogspot.com
    faithsfirmfoundation@embarqmail.com

    ReplyDelete