Monday, March 15, 2010

Am I really in Texas?

Well it has been so beautiful here the past few days I just had to praise the Lord for it. We have had a couple of days with no rain some nice cool wind and just enough sunshine you could play outside for hours and not die of heat exhaustion. Also it has been so wonderful to be able to open up the doors and windows and not have to run heat or air in the house. I so praise the Lord for allowing this weather to help all of us here in Texas financially.

I woke up to find toilet paper roll unrolled in my backyard. You have to love living close to teenagers. Also it has been quite cloudy this morning but as I am sitting here writing this I am listening to my dog bark at the wind and see the wonderful sunshine come in through my back door. It is so cool outside 51 degrees this morning. It looks like we are going to get some rain tomorrow so I think we will have to go to the park one more day while it is not wet and have another picnic.

I know it sounds extremely crazy but I just can not get over how beautiful the weather is and also thinking I better get my seeds started today if we are going to be able to grow anything this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment